Thursday, July 23, 2009

Save Ferris!

I'm pretty sure I got Buellered today.

Mini-Me woke up complaining of a "yucky tummy" and both he and 'The Wubster' did feel hot to the touch, so I called the sitter and ditched 'Advanced' computer training to take care of my boys.

I don't think I gave Mini-Me enough time alone to hold the thermometer up to a light bulb, but if I did, he certainly deserves an Oscar for acting like holding it under his tongue was going to strip away his soul and three toenails.

The kid has me thinking he knows more than he's telling.

So what if he wouldn't eat, took a three hour nap, still had a fever in the evening, and actually fell asleep when we tucked him in. Once he found out he was staying home this morning his demeanor changed, he shifted into eighth gear, and he lost focus just long enough for me to catch sight of a twinkle in his eyes.

He's only three and he's wise beyond his high school years.

Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment