Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Accelerated Velocity of Terminological Exactitude

randomtuesday

Oh yeah! Random Tuesday Time!

This time last week I had just finished up day one of what turned out to be a two day work week...you can't beat a three day weekend, followed by a two day work week, followed by a four day weekend. I don't know why we haven't adopted this as standard practice.

Aaaactually...hanging out with two boys suffering from a raging case of cabin fever made the prospect of heading back to work look pretty good!

On that note...where are you, Spring? I want to caress your blossoms while your sweet whispers tickle my ears...oh, and I'd like it if the boys could run around outside for a while every afternoon.

Tonight's night one of my Solo Dad Adventure. The wife's travelling for work and I'm juggling the kids...literally. I was doing okay until I added an apple and attempted to take bites out of it every pass. Mini-Me's going to need to grow his hair out to cover his ears. After that massive fail I decided to hold off on the flaming machetes. There's always tomorrow night!

Special thanks to Keely for the Randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment