Friday, January 15, 2010

A Prayer to Many Gods

Dearest God, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha, Zeus, Thor, Baby Eternity, etc.


 

How's it going?!? I know we don't talk all that often (about as often as I've been blogging lately), but I just wanted to run a couple things by you real quick.

You guys are busy, I know, but not too long ago we found out that the Wubster has a heart murmur caused by coarctation of the aorta and he'll be having heart surgery in a bit less than a week. We're trying to stay focused on day to day tasks and we know that the Wubster will be in the care of talented doctors who know what they're doing, but the prospect of any fiddling around on Wubster's vital organs makes us nervous. He could use some looking after by the infinite powers of the universe if you could find the time.

Thanks so much! You guys rock!


 

Doug


 

P.S. I certainly have noisy little adventures to share and, once this procedure is over and life is back to abnormal, I'll try to be better about posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment