Friday, June 10, 2011

Many Mini Posts About Mickey (TMNTK)*: Prologue

Way back in January...
Rach: Hey...I'm thinking about going to this conference in June in Orlando. What do you think about bringing the boys down to stay with me and we could take them to The Magic Kingdom?
Me: [Apparently forgetting my brief visit to TMK in November during my own conference in Orlando when I swore the boys were too young and I was too impatient to haul them around the park like the frazzled parents I saw] Sure! That would be fun! They'll love it!
Over the next few days I'll regale you with tales from our brief adventures...be forewarned. It's about to get REAL!**



*The Mouse Not the Kid...as opposed to Mickey (TKNTD) who stayed home because we're smarter than we look.
** REAL CRAZY...cause we look smarter than we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment