Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Just Another Random Tuesday...

randomtuesday


"Daddy!"
"Hey, Mini-Me! How was your day!?!"
"Good. Look what I made."
"Cool! That's a very cool heart. I like how colorful it is! What's TEAMO?"
"What, daddy?"
"What's TEAMO?"
"Te Amo, daddy. It means 'I Love You'"
"Oh, yeah...Te Amo! I love you, too."


"Alright, Wubster, time to get your PJs on!"
"No f*c%, daddy."
"No truck?"
"No f*c%!"
"No socks?"
"No f*c%, daddy, no f*c%!"
"No truck?"
"No F*C%!!!"
"Oh! No clock?"
"Yeah, daddy, no f*c%."
"Okay, monkey, I'll turn off your clock."

"Daddy, can I play Lego Star Wars today?"
"No, Mini-Me, it's a school night. No Wii tonight."
"But, daddy, when CAN I play Wii on a school night?"
"I don't know, buddy. In the summertime you can play Wii during the week, but not now."
"But, daddy, how about I play Wii during the week, but not on the weekends?"
"Umm...no, that won't work, bud."
"Well, how about I play on Valentine's Day every year?"
"Only on Valentine's Day?"
"Yeah, daddy, on Valentine's Day."
"I don't think you know what you're agreeing to there, buddy..."
"It's okay daddy...can I play?"
"No, buddy, I'll save you from yourself this time, you can can play on the weekends."
"That's not fair!"

If you thought this was fun, check out all the Randomness over at The Un Mom's place!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaahhhh, kids.


    I was totally wondering what TEAMO was, too.

    ReplyDelete