Tuesday, February 8, 2011

RTT: Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Gently Down the Stream of Consciousness

This board game is now tops on my wishlist and I'm starting a new diet based on this food pyramid.

And so I wake in the morning and I step outside
And I take A deep breath and I get real high
And I scream from the top of my lungs,
What's goin' on...

Speaking of screaming at the top of my lungs...I'm in a new Ben Folds video:


I'm not the guy in glasses who's screaming oddly...watch for the guy in orange and then pretend you see me to the left of him 'cause that's where I am. No, not there...a little further over...no bring it back...okay one more row up towards the stage. Yeah, right there...that's me. Good times.

Speaking of good times, I want to host a house concert like they do at Piney Woods Performances!



And since you're a Matt the Electrician fan, now, you'll understand my dismay when I realized I left him off my Buckickdrum List of musicians I MUST see live. I hope when I finally get that chance he plays Milo:



Make sure you stick with the performance long enough to hear his story about writing the song...it's a classic!

How are the kids, you ask? They're fine. Mini-Me's officially registered for kindergarten now, The Wubster's a sledding fiend, and Mickey (TKNTD)'s mobility is at odds with the toys the boys are refusing to keep picked up.

Speaking of sledding...Mini-Me's form is going to revolutionize the next Winter Games:

Have a great day and make sure to visit The Un-Mom for more Random Adventures! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy RTT!

    I'm in. I'm following. I like what you're laying down. I just need to squish you in between all the blogs I'm not caught up on and my living, breathing, cereal needing children. You're okay being somewhere toward the middle of the To Do list, yes?

    ReplyDelete