Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Roses Smell Like Sneezing

Did you miss me?

randomtuesday

It's been weird not writing the past couple of days...I used the extra time to clean up the toppling towers of t-shirts on my side of the closet. I still have more than I'll probably ever wear, but at least they're once again neatly organized.

The first two days of 2011 have been momentous around Noisy Little Adventureland...

Mickey (TKNTD) has her first tooth! She's been sticking her tongue out and making pppttthhhhbbbttt noises a lot lately, but now that the tooth has come through she's doing it even more as she explores that crazy new protrusion.

The Wubster started preschool! Apparently he had a couple of teary moments during transitions, but when Rach and I got there to pick him up I literally had to drag him away from the place. Every time the phone rang for a parent to be buzzed into the building, he screamed "PHONE!" and ran across the room to a toy cash register and 'answered' the scanner. This phone business reminds me...

Is 4.5- and 2.5-years-old too early for interventions?

The Wubster's addicted to phones and Mini-Me's addicted to Wii Lego Batman. The mere mention will drive the respective addict into ecstatic attentiveness and removal of the same drives them to convulsive tears. We're learning how to use this to our advantage...

Sitting in professional development after two weeks off in a hot, stagnant classroom isn't good for the soul. Returning to a routine around Noisy Little Adventureland, though, is.

Why is it that Mini-Me has to be pried out of bed at 6am on school days, but he's raring to go at 5am on weekends?

How did I just discover this yesterday?


Props to the original artist, here...you made me laugh 'til I wet myself.

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Thanks again to Keely for the Randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment