Sunday, November 6, 2011

GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Dear Mini-Me,

I'm so proud of you for playing so well during your first indoor soccer game today. I asked you before the game to try your best and to work on being more aggressive, attacking the ball instead of being so polite about sharing the ball with the other team like in outdoor.

You did a fantastic job. You got right in the middle of a number of scrums. You cleared the ball when it was in your end. You weren't afraid to fight for the ball along the wall. You ran hard.

As a reward for all your effort, you even scored your first goal ever!

Your mom, Grandma Barb, and Grandpa Mike said it was fantastic...I didn't actually see you score. I was busy looking down because I couldn't believe your team had just kicked the ball into an opponents face for the third time in the game. Apparently you took the rebound off his face and, finding everyone distracted like me, buried it into the back of the net.

I hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you.

Great job, buddy!

Love,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment