Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RTT: Ain't no Random Tuesday Like and Ides of March Random Tuesday 'cause an Ides of March Random Tuesday Don't Stop!!!

randomtuesday

The Wubster and I celebrated Ides o' March Random Tuesday by reenacting that infamous backstabbing:








The Wubster got a bit too into the role of conspirator...during dinner he convinced Mini-Me that the people of Rome wanted him to ask for more milk. When I returned to the table, I discovered that what was left of my dinner seemed to be occupying the Wubster's cheeks. That little Cassius is a wily one!



Also at dinner, Mini-Me began explaining the rules for the game he created at school today...
Okay, daddy. Do you want to hear the rules?
Sure.
Rule #1 is...
Don't talk about Fight Club?
No, daddy. Rule #1 is there have to be good guys and bad guys.
Okay.
Rule #2 is...
Don't feed the game after midnight?
No, daddy! Listen! Rule #2 is I get to be the good guys.
Okay.
Rule #3 is...
Never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, "I'll be right back." Because you won't be back?
What? No, daddy!!! Rule #3 is that you HAVE to follow the rules.
Gotcha.
Rule #4 is...
In those moments when you're not sure that the undead are really dead-dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets?
DOUG!!!
Sorry, dear...Umm, Mini-Me? How many rules are there?
Hmmm...82.
Can we just play the game now and I'll learn as I go?

His game was totally fun and I enjoyed losing even though I was terribly distraught that he didn't find any of my rules amusing...maybe he'll like watching my new favorite Indie Film with me:




Or maybe we should stick to Star Wars and superheroes for now.


I've spent the past two days (which happen to be the first two days of my Spring Break) cuddling on the couch with Mickey (TKNTD) who's been out of sorts with a cold and now double ear infection. I never realized how exhausting holding her and watching hour upon hour of Bath Crashers, Man vs. Food, and Food Wars could be...it's almost like I spent an entire day frolicking on the beach and evening dancing at Senor Frogs...complete with foam.

I hope you all enjoy what's left of this week before March goes Mad...there's still time; there's still hope!

If you wanna get random, head over and say hi to Keely...you don't need an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment