Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holy Crazy Neighbors, Batman!

I wonder what the neighbors think of us...mainly because I know what we think of the neighbors.

I'm not talking about our awesome neighbors next door or directly across the street, though...and not even the folks with a baker's dozen of concrete raccoons in the yard. It's more the neighbors who pass by on their way to and from work, the store, or their super-secret spy gigs. They only see us in micro-snap shots. What do they think when they see:
  • Mini-Me in full Batman regalia speeding down the sidewalk in his peddle car/Batmobile?
  • The Wubster driving two Little Tykes cars coupled with a bike lock and pushing a Bubble mower at the same time?
  • SheWhoseNameHasBeenDecidedButIDontWantToGiveUpThisStyleOfNameJustYet in a Baby Bjorn strapped to Meli (our Golden Retriever) during a game of fetch?
  • Me trying to explain to two police officers and a DFS social worker that I was just trying to be funny in cyberspace and I would never attach my daughter to Meli...Gracie, maybe, but not Meli?
Could their imaginations possibly do justice to our Noisy Little Adventures?
Who knows...I'd just like 'em to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment